Our Cellos Are Amongst the Best Available for Hire in the UK From Only £18.50 a Month
We can deliver, to your home, everything you will need to start playing the cello.
Call us now on 01332 840391 or use the form below to arrange hire.
We Include The Following As Standard
- One of our excellent cellos, set up by our luthier
- A cello bow, the correct size for the instrument
- A padded cello case
What Makes Our Cellos Better Than Others
We take great care when selecting cellos for our hire service, we only pick cellos that we know will be a joy for our customers to play and will help speed them along their learning journey.
Once selected, our hire cellos, no matter what the size, are all set up meticulously by our luthier to our professional high standard. Within the setup we check, adjust and refit as appropriate, The pegs including the holes they fit into in the peg box, the top nut, the bridge, the fingerboard and the sound post. We also make sure fittings like the end pin are all in top working condition. Last but not least we always fit good strings.
All of this combined makes our cellos probably the best that you can hire in the UK.
Why Our Cello Hire Is Great For All
For Adult Beginners
- As an adult beginner, you will benefit from being able to start on an excellently set up cello without the large outlay needed to buy one of these cellos outright.
- Our cellos have been properly set up by our luthier which makes them easier to play and quicker to learn with.
For Parents with Young Cellists
- Parents really benefit from our hire service as do their budding Cellists.
- For a fixed price of £18.50 per month your child will always have the correct size cello to play, without the headache of having to buy and sell cellos as they grow.
- We will swap free of charge the cello that you're hiring for the next size up as and when your child is ready, meaning they'll never have to just make do.
- Your young cellist will progress with much more ease and at a faster pace with a well set up instrument that's the correct size for them, we treat all of our cellos to a great set up no matter what the size.
Cello Size Guide
|Age||Height||Arm Length||Finger Span|
|1/10||<5||<92 cm||<40 cm||6-7 cm|
|1/8||4-6||92-107 cm||40-45 cm||7 cm|
|1/4||5-7||107-122 cm||45-50 cm||7-10 cm|
|1/2||7-11||122-137 cm||50-55 cm||10-13 cm|
|3/4||9-15||137-152 cm||55-60 cm||13-15 cm|
|4/4||>15||>152 cm||>60 cm||>15 cm|
Optional Extras We Can Supply With Your Hire
- Cello rosin
- Cello endpin stop
- Cello stand
- Digital tuner
We deliver nationwide with weekly delivery runs to London and the surrounding areas, so we can deliver the cello to your home or work.
Or you can collect the cello from us by appointment in Duffield, Derbyshire at no cost. We are located 20 minutes from either M1 junctions 25 or 28.
If you need the cello today we can and will happily coordinate a same day delivery to you.
What Our Customers Say About Our Cello Hire
Cello Hire Enquiry
Cello Hire & Rental Features
We can deliver to your home or work. All of our cellos are delivered on our own vehicles by our experienced staff ensuring the highest level of care and safety for the cello during transit. We have regular weekly delivery runs to London and the south east and can deliver nationwide
All of our cellos no what their size are set up to the highest standard by our Luthier.
Our hire is flexible and you can buy the cello with a discount at any stage if you wish.
One Stop Shop
We can supply everything you'll need to start playing the cello.
We can provide cellos for long and short term hire.
Helicore cello strings are crafted with a multi-stranded steel core, resulting in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. The smaller string diameter provides quick bow response. Premium quality materials combined with skilled workmanship produces strings known for excellent pitch stability and longevity. Scaled to fit 4/4 size cello with a playing length of£99.00–£115.99
Carbon fibre cello case with stunning two-tone colour effect.